Monday, March 4, 2013

one of our beautiful customer Mxxx is getting marry and we sending our deepest congrates!

We have always keep in touch with a lot of our dear customer and sometime they will share some of their story with us. Mxxx  is getting marry and we cannot be more happy for her. here is the letter we get from her and wish to share it with all of you:



'I will be sure and send you a picture. 

I have picked out a beautiful dress for my wedding day.  I must admit I turned as red as a beet when the sales lady started showing me what she called "honeymoon intimates".  I picked out some things and really let my sister do the talking because I was so embarrassed!!   

 I've also been fitted for a gown for a formal dinner we are having in April.  I will send you a picture of that as well.  I am so happy!!  I have always dreamed of getting married and being swept away by a handsome man and my dream has come true.    

You have been so nice to me and I will always remember you!!'


How sweet and lovely she is and I wish her all the best for the new chapter of her life. she deserve all the love and the best life ever!!!

LOVE

EVE 
ENVY BODY SHOP





No comments:

Post a Comment