Sunday, April 7, 2013

A special gift -silicone breast form for a friend



One of our value customer bought a pair of breast form for her friend that trying to have the transition of being herself! this is a unique and lovely gift!
below are what she wrote to us:

 'Envy body shop
Basically it's for a very close friend of mine who hasn't come out yet as a woman. I would like for him to have this present from me without him feeling embarrassed that I sent it to him. I will tell him further down the line but I know what a lovely surprise it would be for him to receive it as he said he couldn't afford them. 

Thanks,
EMXXX'

a special gift from someone who cares , every one of us are unique and if this is what you love and give you comfort you are free to do what you love!

we are all equal and unique!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice idea of perfect gift for a friend who are so blessed in their boobs. So I'll try to give silicone breast form to one of my friend, Hope she'll like it.

    ReplyDelete